GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Replacing Asus EEE PC Keyboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whang2011

Replacing Asus EEE PC Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Replacing Asus EEE PC Keyboard   Replacing Asus EEE PC Keyboard Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:47 am

I was wondering if anyone out there has any knowledge as to how to replace an Asus EEE PC Keyboard. I have gone to Asus's site where they have detailed instructions on how to replace keyboards on a number of their notebooks. Unfortunately my model is not represented. In the instructions I've found there appear to be two basic ways of doing it. In one case you must remove some screws from the underside of the computer that are holding the bezel on, then you flip the computer over and pry off the bezel holding the keyboard in place.

In the other case you simply pry off the bezel. Neither of these cases seem to apply in my case. I cannot find any screws on the underside that would be holding the bezel. But when I try to pry up the bezel it seems to be solidly in place. I am leery of prying to hard for fear of breaking the bezel which contains the on/off switch. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Replacing Asus EEE PC Keyboard
Page 1 of 1