GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Both laptop keyboard and virtual keyboard will not type certain letters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whang2011

Both laptop keyboard and virtual keyboard will not type certain letters  Empty
PostSubject: Both laptop keyboard and virtual keyboard will not type certain letters    Both laptop keyboard and virtual keyboard will not type certain letters  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:03 am

My son has a Dell Inspiron running Windows Vista. His computer was fine and he made no changes to it whatsoever. He came to me very upset claiming that his keyboard was not working properly.

I took a look at it and sure enough, it will not type the following letters:c,h,l,t, ***U,v. Since his password contained the letter "L," once he logged out he was no longer able to log back in.

He asked me to reinstall his operating system. I have done so, except now I'm on the screen where it asks me to type a username and password - and guess what? It still won't type those letters! I even tried the virtual Dell Inspiron Keyboard - it will not type those letters using it either. However, when you press the "U" key (whether on the keyboard or the virutal keyboard) a window pops up titled: Ease of Access, and it gives me the option of hearing text onscreen, making items larger, etc.

I cannot even begin to imagine how to fix this. Please, if any of you know what to do, help me please??
Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Both laptop keyboard and virtual keyboard will not type certain letters
Page 1 of 1