GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Replacing your SONY Notebook keyboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whang2011

Replacing your SONY Notebook keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Replacing your SONY Notebook keyboard   Replacing your SONY Notebook keyboard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Replacing your Sony Laptop Keyboard should not be that difficult and I have done a total of 3 on Dell Notebook PCs.

First you buy the specific genuine SONY VAIO vgn-n series keyboard, price varies but should be in $15 to $30 range with S&H.

For Sony Laptop Keyboard Technical Support website is GREAT and actually has the Service Manuals available on-line with step by step instructions and blow up schematics.

Basically one gently sticks a flat head screwdriver (padded to prevent scratches) in the side of the silver piece that runs along the top of the Sony Laptop Keyboard and gently prys it off. This exposes 2 screws holding down the keyboard and the most difficult part is separating the ribbon cable. Then one installs in reverse connecting the ribbon cable, etc. If you have any problem on Sony Laptop Keyboard, you can contact me.

Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Replacing your SONY Notebook keyboard
Page 1 of 1