GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Chinese woman complained

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chker

A Chinese woman complained Empty
PostSubject: A Chinese woman complained   A Chinese woman complained Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:27 am

I am a conservative-minded woman, Nike Shox Shoes friends say that I was fifty or sixty years people! I have been a matter between the men and women see as important. But now understand! Things much better than that. I learned very little time, class of students and teachers at the university that I would be very amount to anything. But just when I want to test learning, my father ill can not work, before our family 6 a game my father, I saw my father work every day name of Bottle, I like heartache. Decided to drop out to the field to work as laborers.
Nike Shox R4 Over the years, has been working in my field to earn a living wage that point, there is his brother's tuition. But I feel very happy, that makes sense to live, I work hard, because I opened in the city of Korean companies in many hotels in Korea, so I while working, while learning Korean, as it will say that the wages of the Korean words higher, better to find work. I slowly opened into the Korean company to make sodium, office work has always been my dream since childhood, a child, watching television, white-collar workers who go to work, I envied, and finally I do. I am very pleased,Cheap Nike Shox R4 although I did not go to college, but I find a job I'm so happy, I work very hard. The company's leadership is also very fond of me. Over the past days, as always, every day passes are substantial. But this calm, just broke in October 2008, after all, his big, can not always go outside so parents feel ashamed heart. To worry about for my wedding.
Mens Nike Shox R4 5,6 years out of work, never did find an object like other girls living together, although there is a boyfriend, but only off work, eat dinner, sit and chat to the park, like a little girl, feel and fairy tales General. Dreams do not often in the ah! Before long we separated, finally broke up. The boy said nothing. I was heartbroken. Just last year, for some reason, someone introduced me to object, parents, and I said, 28 years old, divorced, have two children, but children do not return the man's pipe, Japan, and told me to look online, you agreed to agree, not to force you do not agree. Cheap Nike Shox I go online and chat with him, watching other people look good, 1 m 8 big one, and then he called and I said, let me resign, he came back to marry me. Also let him propose marriage relatives at my house. I also unwittingly agreed. We recognize that getting married soon, first I think I did not love, and also to the age of the married, and new life begins. Can also take care of my parents. After listening to him so difficult, my kindness is great hair. Have to take care of his feelings. Just want to take, and he lived it.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1