GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are these computer parts compatible?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whang2011

Are these computer parts compatible? Empty
PostSubject: Are these computer parts compatible?   Are these computer parts compatible? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 am

I'm making my computer and i'm pretty sure are these Compatible Parts , but i wanted confirmation on these as this is my first computer build. I got a ECS IC780M-A2 (V1.0A) AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard, a ASUS EAH6670/DIS/1GD5 Radeon HD 6670 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card, and a AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Are these computer parts compatible?
Page 1 of 1