GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How can i tell what computer parts are compatible?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whang2011

How can i tell what computer parts are compatible? Empty
PostSubject: How can i tell what computer parts are compatible?   How can i tell what computer parts are compatible? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:19 am

I am trying to build my own Compatible Parts , and im not computer dumb at all. I know how the parts go togeather and all that jaz, and to ground my self so i dont static shock the boards and stuff... but i dont know how to tell whats compatible.

I took two years of computer programing witch you may say "what does that have to do with computer hardware" well my teacher made us ready for our A+ certification. Eather way its i just want to know how to make sure i have Compatible Parts .

Furthermore, to help you out, i am trying to build a gaming system, with atleast 2 gig ram, a nice but not over price graphics card. So any suggestions on what might be good Compatible Parts to get? Also my price limite would be between 1300-1500 dollars

Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

How can i tell what computer parts are compatible?
Page 1 of 1