GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony Viao Laptop Battery Question?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whang2011

Sony Viao Laptop Battery Question? Empty
PostSubject: Sony Viao Laptop Battery Question?   Sony Viao Laptop Battery Question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:12 pm

I will purchase the sony vaio vpceb390x laptop from sony.com. I heard theSony Laptop Battery life for this laptop is pretty poor. Its a 15.5' laptop by the way. It says it gives 3.5 hours but most people say its about 2 hours. My question is this. I see they sell a Laptop Battery for it on their website that gives 5 hours. I would guess 5 hours would mean 3.5 at the most if 3.5 hours on their regular battery gives 2 hours max. Does anyone know what is average battery life for a 15.5 laptop these days? I mean i don't think there are many 15.5 laptops that are longer than 3 hours battery life correct? I think the only exception would be the macbook pro 15? Even the dell studio 1558 i heard was 2 hours.

I see there are many ebay sellers that sell laptop batteries such as for dell laptops for 50-75 dollars whether 6 or 9 cell and they have very high ratings. I know if you buy those laptop batteries from dell's site, it would cost you minimum $100 and might be $200 or more. My question is, would it be possible to buy a sony laptop battery on ebay for this specific sony vaio vpceb390x laptop? I see many sony laptop batteries but they don't seem to be compatible. Sony sells the longer life battery for it but it cost $200 and i think that is pretty pricey and want to know is there anywhere else i can get it for cheaper? Can I buy the Toshiba Laptop Battery?

Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Sony Viao Laptop Battery Question?
Page 1 of 1