GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ease of using the keyboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whang2011

Ease of using the keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Ease of using the keyboard   Ease of using the keyboard Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:45 am

Using the keyboard took a bit of getting used to. By that I mean I had to get used to the awkward position of the spacebar and the fact the was a gap in the middle where the Acer Aspire Keyboard folds, so reaching for the letter ‘B' became a little struggle at first. Since I was using it daily it didn't take long for my fingers to get used to it. As already mentioned most of this post was written using the keyboard, with just the final edits finished on the laptop.

The keys in Acer Aspire Keyboard are smooth and travel well. You could easily punch out your emails and word docs in no time. I found myself getting on with essays very nicely and easily. The full-sized keys give for a very comfortable typing experience.

The only thing that bugs my is that sometimes there a bit of lag. You could be typing a whole sentence and nothing shows up until several seconds later. It can annoy, especially when you're on a roll typing away. Broke Acer Aspire Keyboard flow a few times but it doesn't happen too often.

Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Ease of using the keyboard
Page 1 of 1