GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need most is a love trust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chker

Need most is a love trust Empty
PostSubject: Need most is a love trust   Need most is a love trust Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:14 am

Time really flies can notGucci Outlet think with him for three years or three years can be a long or a short time today, she knows they are destined to miss because of his leaving this city to other cities next to her to know he will break up with her as he said they no points when he left the affinity for the moment she finally asked him that we really impossible for me I can not wait for you and he said, ranging from issues such as you know why I want to leave you because You are too naive, because you were too wrapped around you a kind of feeling Discount Gucci Shoes I wanted to hide even the death of hearing these words her heart has a boyfriend, so she did not know actually like her boyfriend did not know that she was love him love him because he cares about is why they so very sad farewell to her boyfriend, a man she went to the bar she could not find the feeling of three years in exchange for a case that night she did not know how much alcohol she drank only knew Hao Teng until her heart is about to close the bar drunk bartender is actually a very handsome boyfriend, she entered the bar from the beginning he has been looking for her, although she is not beautifulGucci Shoes  but a kind of would like to make people feel so close after after work the bartender took her to his house because he did not know went to where she lived to see her look really cute sleep also makes people very distressed by the bartender that night put him so keep him in bed one night she did not know why the bartender was a kind of happy feeling though Shuileyitian sofa the next day she woke up she found herself in a strange environmentGucci Bags startled but found it under clothes Haohao De relieved to see a note on the table There is a breakfast that she probably knew how to get here know the name of that man's name vibraCheap Gucci Shoes she did not go ah ah she would like people to save her she must repay the people for so she cooked a meal, etc. he came back he came back he would have thought that she was still very happy because this is his first time cooking on to his girl so that they become best friends are girls, but the idea that she does not know is that as early as the first see her he loved her the fact that girls like boys,Cheap Gucci Bags but because of the love of her fear that she might be hurt again, afraid of the day so, after a year and today is the birthday boy the girl on her birthday the day to prepare and Her confession, he knew that their first package of one-night bar in this he spent a lot of thought to prepare for this night he wanted to give the girl a surprise to marry the girl but he can not think of that night the girl's phone has been playing He has been a barrier Zhao Zhao night could notGucci Bags On Sale find the woman the next day
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1