GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transfer of love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chker

Transfer of love Empty
PostSubject: Transfer of love   Transfer of love Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Transfer of love

Saw her pushing carts came around,ugg boots sale my heart himself, banged nonstop dancing. "We have fried chicken and beef burgers, you want?" She smiled and laughed when the mouth on the corner, I'm sure it was the sweetest I've ever seen smile. "Ah ... ... hot coffee ... ..." I will have a cup of coffee, and then fried chicken burgers and beef between the two. In fact, I do not care what this difference between the two in the end. I just thought, how am I opening a word to her. I dare not look at her eyes. She is not the most beautiful flight attendant,uggs boots but she let my heart confusion. She went to the next row, and I have brought a food box, and saw that her hand is a sweat. I ate a few mouthfuls of the food box, waiting for her to take away my box. However, she did not appear. I decided to go by overhead call button. Lights up, and my heart jumped up nervously, jump my chair looked a little shocked, and shortness of breath, I long to inhale, exhale slowly, trying to show their calm. When I looked up and found the passage she was standing. I try to maintain the stability of the voice, asked her current visit to the flight time of flight. She told me, but I forgot.discount ugg boots sale I secretly went to see her hanging on the chest of a small card, she called Sun Yan. Then I opened the folder in front of books, newspapers and found a paper bag. I pulled out a pen, wrote in the white paper: your smile so beautiful and memorable. Then quickly write down my name below, there is an e-mail. She pushed carts, row after row of food collection box. She smiled for every customer, when he laughs really good. To me, and I the courage to Put the paper also gave her son. She quickly launched,ugg boots cheap and quickly folded, and then put clothes on the left pocket. The process, she quickly smacks her mouth, but seems to be no sip ... ... I did not find more details. Because I can not continue to look at her, although distance is so close. The first time I think the flight time flies too fast, when the radio said the plane was about to land in front of the time. I excuse the toilet, went to the cabin end. If you do not try, you'll be sorry.uggs shoes I said to myself. I continued toward the cabin lights on the end around, lighting the red vest is so bright, like a cloud of flame burning. I stammered, incoherently. When she finally realized what I want to say, she smiled, and I found her a little blush slightly. "I fly every flight, should receive the 12 love letters." She said, "and are written in a clean bag." Later, I had forgotten how I walked down the aircraft. She stood on the ramp door, leaned slightly to, cheap ugg boots Sale say goodbye to me: "Happy New Year." Airport, the wind really big ah, the weather was cold. I turned and saw her still standing gangway port, a mass of warm light surrounded her.
Back to top Go down

Transfer of love
Page 1 of 1