GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love takes courage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chker

Love takes courage Empty
PostSubject: Love takes courage   Love takes courage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 pm

Love takes courage

Since then,Nike Air Yeezy the wind came the rain to go, he has been a man with children, and she had flown to the United States to study. Start also phoned, then, gradually lost message, and then later, simply sent a letter to the divorce, she said, no love, break up. He asked her to, we say that a good life without breaking up. But she said that life is too long, is not no love, do not pull living dead drag,
Cheap Jordans OK? He said, I'll wait, I wait for you forever. She said with a smile, so that when they divorce, I will hold the home for you, unfortunately not in 2032 will find their new love. Old love is gone, new love will come. He did not speak, led her away. Soon came the news of her remarriage, she married a Spaniard, is said to go to Italy. She has become the world's trapeze, but he is still a man, never married. 10 years later, he was almost 40 years old, have experienced a lot of people to propose marriage, but he always shook his head, even his daughter said, Dad, you find a bar, let him find a companion for.Cheap Air Force 1 But he did not, he told her, I promised your mother on when she was out of town, tired and she would come back, not to mention, we say OK to love each other a lifetime. Colleagues and friends all say he is stupid, people so smart, you is why bother? He said, you do not know her, she was just a silly, silly when he was young, old, will be back. She turned back. 40 years old this year, she came back scarred from two marriages, encountered domestic violence,Cheap Jordan 11 and suffering from uterine cancer, she wanted him, like his daughter, then, running back. Saw his moment, she began to cry. He was old, have white hair, and face with deep wrinkles, she thought, he would have married. She asked, are you a good time? Wife do? Daughter, mother, my father was always waiting for you! She was shocked, such as by a lightning strike, have substantially decreased and a flood, 10 years ah, she was outside Huan-ai series of events, but he has been guarded lonely waiting for her? then she thought he was just random one that did not think he actually remained true to his promise! Liuzaishishang days she has not much in this life,Air Jordan Shoes she He has been guilty of, she said, you have to me? you still love me? he stroked her face, silly girl, a young man, he has been so called to her, silly girl, if this is not love I think no one will give you a better love. Even know that she is suffering from terminal illness, he chose her remarry. Remarry day, they wear a wedding dress, simple wedding before, they did not pass through wedding, this time, he made her wear a wedding dress. Many people say he is stupid, what kind of woman can not find the ah, and he told them, I said to her good life and can not be changed. Sometimes,Cheap Air Jordan Shoes an oath is not a simple undertaking, it is a love heart to another heart, though, this love
Back to top Go down

Love takes courage
Page 1 of 1