GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A mouse to die

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chker

A mouse to die Empty
PostSubject: A mouse to die   A mouse to die Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 am

A mouse to die

A flower dogNike Air Yeezy saw a mouse ate with relish the wall of the cook the food,

anxious and he shouted: "Hey, mouse, rodent control team that was put in the exterminator, eat you will die soon!" mice

suffered a scare when suddenly he heard elders say: rat poison is highly toxic, clean of a life should die from. Mice rushed

back to hole, straight limbs, lying in bed waiting for death to come. Time of one second to one second later, mice are little

by little nerve taut, it's fear of death are languishing. But half a day later, mice not only did not die,

Cheap Jordans even the stomach are hurt. Mouse feel very bored, restless it got up from

bed and kept walking in the cave, is trying to relax it faster Flanagan stretched the nerve to be broken. Is half a day later,

no response to mouse or a little. It sat down on the floor thinking: "I must have eaten a newly developed high-tech human

poison, the drug is to slow from the mental torment me, so I was always shrouded in fear of death, survival not, Qiusibuneng.

Finally his failure to die. "The thought of the mouse anger, and it growled loudly shouted:" It was too cruel, mice can be

killed can not be humiliated, you do not is a death,Cheap Air Force 1 instead of

languishing in this way also go eat more than the dead were happy. "mouse really drilled hole, then went to put rat poison in

place, breathing places to eat. Flower dog see not only not dead mouse ran back to eat mice instead find it very strange drug,

it has never seen such fear of death of rats, it is the best intentions in mice explained: "mouse, I do not lie to you,

yesterday, I pro- ears to hear people say that the medication is the most efficient exterminator, said to be expired as long as

is necessary to eat one, I heard the price is several times the original tetramine it!
Cheap Jordan 11 "wiped his mouth and mouse to shoot the belly shot, a pair of death-

defying dog demeanor on the flowers said: "whether it is high or low technology, is going to have to mouse death row ah, now

I've had stomach is not fit, and will surely die soon The. Well, thank you for your kindness, I have to go back and dying,

afterlife, goodbye! "
Back to top Go down

A mouse to die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GaiaOnline :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: