GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two fish stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chker

Two fish stories Empty
PostSubject: Two fish stories   Two fish stories Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:38 am

Two fish stories

A far distant sea,ugg boots sale there is a very beautiful but very lonely in the

big fish. He has no friends, no playing partners, not their little nests, only a lonely day, the coldest in the deepest

undersea wandering, there is often a lot of seaweed wrapped around it, and he was such a beautiful or not beautiful seagrass in

the walk through, listening to a lonely voice, drop by drop, as it spit bubbles. One day, he finally tired of this cold and

wound, he went to the upstream, feel the water temperature warming up, but my heart is still lonely voice. When he leaned out

of the water and saw the warm sun, bright world wide wide sea breeze, and, well, sitting near a spray of a red fish. Fish

firmly sitting, uggs boots with the waves to and fro, as if sitting, like a

cradle, a good time to look. Fish can see that he was very warm hello to him, "Hey, old man fish, you do?" Ah? Only the fish

was shocked, I have so old it? She actually called me old man fish? He was very angry and said, "Hello rude ah, I was very

young, the me how to do the old man?" Fish Oh sigh, pretending to understand the way, hello again, said, "Hello, old Grandpa

Fish. "earnestly of his anger a few bites of his teeth. Fish hehe said with a smile, "dare to voice their opinions, the fish

called you old fool. Try Oh." He was so angry that no way, they can only laugh. Thought,

discount ugg boots sale interesting fish. Fish easily come up with a wire woven

empty circle, Yao Liao some water, made of a Water Mirror, and then handed him a curl one's lip, said, "it yourself, well good

old look lonely." He read a look, and they made very big jump, indeed, a lonely haggard man. Small fish back into the mirror to

say, "You must always stay the following reasons, and to remember the sun always came up, as I like this, on the sun I am very

experienced, do not know where to ask me Well. "fresh, ah, have not heard what the sun say. He thought, "Tell me you." Fish

laughed and said ah, in fact simple. When the sun is at the right time you came out and began drying woven. Big fish laughed.

The flavor of the fish full of sunshine, very funny ah. In this way, big fish and small fish became friends.

ugg boots cheap Often Doudou mouth, ah, ah chat. Big fish to the sea more and

more time. After a long time, they became good friends. Cold fish, small fish is very warm, fish very hard, the fish is very

soft, very sad fish, small fish are happy, the fish is very rough, very gentle fish, big fish very stable, very naughty fish,

this is only their performance. In fact, fish will be very warm, fish are cold, fish will be happy, fish will be depression,

uggs shoes big fish will be naughty, it will be stable fish, big fish will be

tender, but not rough fish . Two very different fish with what will happen? Of course, often quarrel.
Back to top Go down

Two fish stories
Page 1 of 1