GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fox prison only regret

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chker

Fox prison only regret Empty
PostSubject: Fox prison only regret   Fox prison only regret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 am

Fox prison only regret

Tiger and the lion is king of beast,Gucci Outle the leopard is a little king.

Tribute of creatures who come, 95% of the three King of all respect, but only foxes, wolves and other rare subjects always use

a double face or the attitude of public discontent, which led to the back talking about! Especially the fox, is a snob, it met

with the tigers and lions are always Nuyan servile, it is extremely gentle;
Discount Gucci

Shoes
the leopard after it met with a look of contempt exposed momentum, I thought you were a little king, you have to

listen to 2 King's, why should I respect you? You should respect I did the spirit of my mind than you, back door than you hard,

bribery than you, work better than you, what are your skills? Never seen the world, I still smell the old fox before it airs,

you also hyena hunting to food, wood dog who snatched, how much ability? That evening, the fox and the dog steal the chicken

farm, fox killed a chicken, she was taking it every owner to have to deal with the king size. Two large king criticized for

small dogs, write profound written examination, promising not to repeat the release back to its units; but in the handling of

the fox, two large king had serious differences: Gucci Shoes,Gucci Bags the tiger

agreed and small dogs the same treatment, killed chickens is wrong to bite, two days of detention, but also the release of

their flats back, as far as possible be treated equally; the lion king was firmly opposed to, say fox has never worry about

their work, Cheap Gucci Shoes and gained touch duck, incorrigible, Jianhua sophistry

lawlessness, should be sentenced to two years! 2 King stalemate, but to ask leopard comments. Leopard king heard the views of

the two did not hesitate to say that I agree with Lion's ruling, let it sit for two years in prison! Tiger had the majority,

let it go to prison! Fox suddenly shed tears of remorse ... ... - sometimes you look down on people, good or bad for your

evaluation,Cheap Gucci Bags with the rise and the fate of devaluation, it plays a

key role
Back to top Go down

Fox prison only regret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GaiaOnline :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: