GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cow and Chicken

Go down 
AuthorMessage
minifish

Cow and Chicken  Empty
PostSubject: Cow and Chicken    Cow and Chicken  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:29 am

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The 61st Primetime Emmy Awards are days away, The O.C 1-4, The Wire complete seasons, South Park 1-13, but Hollywood is already gearing up for Sunday's awards. Here's a look at what's already going on around Tinseltown:

___

Outside the control room, Tales From the Crypt dvd set, five large screens will broadcast what's happening during the show while vertical screens mounted on tracks on the stage will be used as curtains. Winners shouldn't have trouble getting up to accept their trophies: The stairs spill out right into the front row.

At one point during a break from practicing the routine, South Park series 1-13, Burn Notice box set, choreographed by Tabitha and Napoleon D'umo from "So You Think You Can Dance, That 70s Show 1-8dvd," Smirnoff and Chmerkovskiy adjusted their costumes. She playfully shook her tassel-covered pants while he adjusted his glittery suspenders under his vest.
____
MARQUIS MOMENT
Ben McKenzie and Michael Cudlitz don't just play partners on the NBC cop drama "Southland" — they also have each other's backs on the pre-Emmy party circuit.

Rich Sommer of "Mad Men" wore a suit-and-tie befitting the head of the Television Department at Sterling Cooper, South Park boxset, Burn Notice complete seasons, Angel dvds, Burn Notice 1-2, while Melinda McGraw (who plays Bobbie Barrett, The Golden Girls complete box set, Gilmore Girls complete box set, The Wire box set, one of Don Draper's many conquests in the AMC show's second season), showed up solo in a ravishing yellow dress.
____
MY EMMY MOMENT
Past winners recall the moments they won their first Emmy:
"I remember being nervous about whether I was going to win or not, and I thought, 'I better just come with one line so I don't have to ... .' I thought, 'I'll come up with a funny line.' And I said, Tour of Duty complete box set, 'If I win I'll have a funny line.' So, Tales From the Crypt dvd box set, I thought, South Park collection, Sons of Anarchy dvd series, Californication dvd 1-3, Dexter 1-4, Dawson's Creek dvd box set, 'This is all very well and good, Over There dvd box set, Tour of Duty seasons 1-3, but I'm still bald.'" — Larry David, Cow and Chicken on dvd, Six Feet Under dvd 1-5, Cow and Chicken dvd series, The O.C 1-4dvd, comedy series winner in 1993 for "Seinfeld."
___
AP writers Michael Cidoni and Josh L. Dickey contributed to this report.
Back to top Go down

Cow and Chicken
Page 1 of 1