GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sometimes when I start my pc my keyboard doesn't respond

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whang2011

Sometimes when I start my pc my keyboard doesn't respond  Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes when I start my pc my keyboard doesn't respond    Sometimes when I start my pc my keyboard doesn't respond  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:24 am

Hi,

Some of the time when I start my pc windows loads but when the desktop opens the pc wont recognise any movement

form my Asus G Series Keyboard and

mouse. The light is on on the mouse so it has power but the num lock / caps lock lights dont come on on the

keyboard This has happened many times now but normally if I hard reboot the pc a few times it is fine. But I'm

just wondering what causes this or how I can fix it. Also pressing num lock sometimes makes it work.

keyboard - Asus G Series Keyboard

mouse - logitech g400

mobo - Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3

cpu - i7 2600k
Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Sometimes when I start my pc my keyboard doesn't respond
Page 1 of 1