GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weird Ps3 controller?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whang2011

Weird Ps3 controller? Empty
PostSubject: Weird Ps3 controller?   Weird Ps3 controller? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:09 am

My PS3 remote controller does not need to turn on, not even flashing lights are shown. I linked my ps3 controller towards the ps3 by way of USB and it nevertheless wont turn on but if I pull the USB out somewhat(Half way in) the port light turns on and i drive it back in it begins to charge, afterwards I unplug it and it turns off. I have tried the reset button, I have attempted charging a different controller(and it works) I've tried a diverse USB the issueI've tried letting it charge but soon after a even though it turns off and stops charging, I had an opportunity to glimpse with the battery degree once thinking about that it stays on after i unplug it for like twenty seconds and it shows it can be fullI have also attempted a challenging reset within the Ps3 along with the trouble still happensis just not "dead" mainly because when i plug it into my laptop I can hear the sound of the new device getting connected however the lights still

Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Weird Ps3 controller?
Page 1 of 1