GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Customer Review About Ping G20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
season123

Customer Review About Ping G20 Empty
PostSubject: Customer Review About Ping G20   Customer Review About Ping G20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:37 pm

I’m using Ping G20 now. Firstly, please allow me to show you my information. I am a 23 handicap, and have only recently started breaking into the 90's. I told myself I'd get a set of Ping G20 Driver fitted as soon as I started hitting the 90's, so I started looking for sets mid-July. Finally I found the G20 irons to be beautiful clubs, and right in my range of skill and price. My clubs have been fitted. The static fitting said I was a green, and we ended up at white, + 1/2" in direct golf length, and standard white grips on the stiff shafts. I ordered the 4 through PW as well as the U, and I had the U moved to 49* from 50* to better suit the other wedges in my bag (53 and 58's from Scratch). I was so excited to finally hit consistently down the line with a great ball flight. Errors in my swing aside, the best golf clubs performed beautifully and felt amazingly better than the TM Supersteel's that I'd gotten passed down to me from a golf buddy. Flat out, I was sold on Ping right there. And that's even after I was sold on them based on their company history and goals.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1