GaiaOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GaiaOnline

Welcome To GaiaOnline. This forum is for people who play gaia and people who are new we can teach you in this forum how to play in gaia if theres a question just go to the chatbox and you will see people there not only admin but a lot and they can help as

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Android smartphone daemon how thoroughly Close

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ipadjay

The Android smartphone daemon how thoroughly Close Empty
PostSubject: The Android smartphone daemon how thoroughly Close   The Android smartphone daemon how thoroughly Close Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:53 am

The
Android smart phone daemon how thoroughly Close. I just bought the only HTC G14 bought me two days to flow all run out, I did not how the Internet, and later learned that this thing daemon. Later I learned off background programs use the software, but turned off, not how much time will start, the best there is really no way to only direct gateway. But this is inconvenient, did not know how to completely turn off background programs?
Back to top Go down

The Android smartphone daemon how thoroughly Close
Page 1 of 1